Thursday 4 March 2010

Three top must haves from ASOS (Material Girl)

This piece of Fashion Material was written a few weeks ago for a competition at ASOS. We had to write about what would be our three top must haves from the website. Here is mine:


Shoes, shoes and more shoes. These would be my three top must haves but seeing as I have only one pair of feet I can't wear them all. The new tend of pastels have caught my eye this season, meaning I've found a new love for grey suede heels thrown together with pale pinks and blues.
My m
ust have outfit would be this beautiful ASOS Pleat Front Zip Back Top in flawless pink, the neckline shows off your collar bones and the short draped sleeves make it feminine. To keep your eye on the detail of the top and to make sure there isn't too much going on, I'd wear a simple black skirt. Something like this ASOS Jersey Micro Skirt in the style of Ashly Olsen. Now for the best part, the stunning grey suede shoes I've been drooling all over Miss KG Eden Concealed Platform Heeled Court Shoe.
The rounded toe and soft suede finish, perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment