Sunday 11 April 2010

Company's High Street Edit - First Edition

While looking through the company's new magazine 'Hight Street Edit' - I feel in love with it and what's inside. The second I opened it I knew it was going to be something different then any other fashion magazine. From the outside it looks normal and glossy but when you open it, it's full of fashion surprises! Every page draws you into a fashion frenzy. 
A few pages into the magazine, Company's fashion director wrote a fashion note. Something I really related too that Oonagh Rennan said "The thing is, clothes and shopping rule my life - that's just the way it is. I go to bed at night styling up my outfit for the next day in my head. I often wake with a start, wishing I had brought those fablous heels in Zara because they would hae transformed my ailing winter wardrobe - and, chance are, they will have gone by the morning. 
Insane, sad, spolit, you may think - or maybe you're saying, "OMG, I do that!" We know there are those of you who are equally as passionate about clothes and pursuits of the perfect outfit as we are."
And that's exactly what I was thinking as I was reading that, how funny? 
That's why the clothes-obessed lot at company have brought you COMPANY HIGH-STREET EDIT. They understand that you need to know what trends count now, that you want to know how to wear them and, most importantly of all, where to find it all first. 
The Company team have shopped there clogs off to bring you everything that's worth knowing, buying, coveting and obsessing about for your most stylish season ever. 

The next edition is in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment